The Tucker Trimmer tool is designed to help quilters quickly and easily trim units made of triangles:
half square triangle squares, quarter square triangle squares (hourglass units), and combinations of half and quarter square triangle squares ( combined unit).
It has multiple diagonal lines that allow you to align ruler guide lines with cell seam lines to quickly locate the exact center of a spliced cell. This makes every trim easy, precise and perfect. No more calculating, guessing or struggling to find the center point. However, not only do I use it for trimming,
but I consider it my "must have" tool every time
I go to my cutting table.
It has all of the sizes of the Tucker Trimmer 1 plus thirteen additional size options up to and including trimming blocks to 13” (that will finish to 12 ½” when sewn).
Our Tucker Trimmer version is used for any block or unit larger than 6" finished block size.
A terrific tool with all the same benefits as the original Tucker Trimmer.
- Ruler Size：5"， 8"， 12"
- 24 unit size options from 1” finished to 12½” finished in half-inch increments (trimmed sizes 1½” to 13”)
- Package comes with trimming instructions.
- Diagram for easy conversion of other mode commands.
- Comes with tutorials and instructions.
2. In the pop-up window, click on the location on the image below.
3. Choose your bank country.
4. Now you can use credit cards to pay.
Do you want to use this credit card to create a PayPal account?
According to your needs, choose yes or no.