Make a beautiful fabric doll with this highly versatile pattern. Detailed instructions, tips and suggested materials listed in these printable files will guide you every step of the way to making your very own doll.
Pattern included is to make a 12" tall doll, but by printing in a different scale you'll be able to make her as small or as big as you'd like, these instructions will work for all sizes.
I've made this tutorial very detailed so that even a beginner can make it with ease.
These dolls are great as a gift for all ages, as a toy, or as an art piece/decoration. Very versatile and easy to customize.
Great gift to give for someone who is starting to sew. You may sell what you make from my patterns.
This listing includes:
- Pattern and detailed instructions with photos for the doll. Along with a few face patterns you can choose to embroider.
- Detailed instructions with photos for 3 dresses and a crown.
- Detailed instructions with photos for making 3 hairstyles (space buns, ponytail/bun, braids).
- If you buy my Acrylic Templates (8 PCS), you could get PDF Pattern for FREE.
- Digital PDF Pattern: Princess doll sewing pattern with 3 hairstyles, 3 dresses, and 4 face templates.
- Acrylic Princess doll Templates(8 PCS): 8'', 10'', 12''
These are photos of the dolls made by our customers.
2. In the pop-up window, click on the location on the image below.
3. Choose your bank country.
4. Now you can use credit cards to pay.
Do you want to use this credit card to create a PayPal account?
According to your needs, choose yes or no.